Monday, 14 October 2013

M2 - reviewing document

Game Design Document

Spacing
I was given the task to look through this document and make it look more professional. there where a few problems I noticed when looking through the document. The first problem was all the writing was too close together, this makes it difficult to read and makes it hard to see when a sentence is starting or ending. To fix this problem I put a gap in between each sentence and used spacing to spread the words out.

Title
Another thing I noticed when looking through the document was the title didn't stand out very much. To improve this I increased the font size of the title and changed the colour to make it stand out more. This would help the design document look more professional and would let the reader know what the document is about.

Fonts
another thing I noticed was the font size was too small. this would make it harder to read. to fix this I increased the font size and changed the font style to make it look more professional and easier to read for people who are dyslexic.

consistency
when looking through the document I noticed it was not consistent. this was a problem as it was not written to a professional standard. this would also make the work look untidy and would make it harder to read.












No comments:

Post a Comment